Bem vindo a este espaço de bem...

Se amas a Deus e ao próximo, se gostas de saber/discutir pontos de vista, se gostas de reflexões... Este é o teu espaço... Boa visita...

quarta-feira, agosto 16, 2006

É amor... Para o meu amor...

First Day of My Life


So I found the reason to stay alive
Try a little harder see the other side
Talking to myself, too many sleepless nights
Try to find a meaning to this stupid life

I don't want a simple thing
Sometimes i don't know who to be

Hey, what you're looking' for?
No one has the answer, they just want more
Hey who's gonna make it back?
This could be the first day of my life

So I found the reason to let it go
Tell you that I'm smiling' but it's too mean to grow
Will I find salvation in the arms of love?
Will it stop me searching?
Will it be enough?

I don't want your sympathy
Sometimes I don't know who to be

Hey, what you're looking' for?
No one has the answer, they just want more
Hey who's gonna make it back?
This could be the first day of my life

The first time I really feel alive
The first time to break the chain
The first the time to walk away from pain

Hey, what you're looking' for?
No one has the answer, they just want more
Hey who's gonna make it back?
This could be the first day of your life

Hey, what you're looking' for?
No one has the answer, they just want more (ooh, yeah)
Hey who's gonna shine a light?
This could be the first day of your life


Melanie C






Oi pessoal!
Tinha de postar esta música. Adoro-a e faz-me pensar muito no meu amorzinho lindo... Que já não vejo há algumas semanas... :(

Tas sempre no meu coração e no meu pensamento André, não escapas sequer um segundo daqui...
Sei que estamos longe... Mas acredito que estmos sempre perto um do outro, pois o que acontece comigo sei que também acontece contigo...
És tudo para mim... Quero-te mais que tudo... E nada nem ninguém nos conseguirá separar...

....AMO-TE IMENSAMENTE MUITO...

Sem comentários: